Our mission is to provide independent expert opinion on injuries and injury management through a comprehensive history and sophisticated physical exam... more
Why Use IMCS?
1. Gain understanding when cases are not progressing as expected
• Primary care providers may not understand the most appropriate
2. Improve Information Clarity
• Detailed past medical history with respect to the current complaint.
3. Establish confidence in abilities to sense ‘early warning’ signs.
• Presentation of person is generally or specifically inconsistent with claimed disabilities.
4. Answer questions that exist regarding Impairment, Activity limitations and Participation Restrictions as per the World Health Organization criteria
• Causation of impairment and disability.
5. Ensure good claim management habits
• Determine appropriate provision of benefits or treatment and for how long.